Tipsters United

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Norway 08.05.2010

fisker

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14

Norway 08.05.2010 Empty Norway 08.05.2010

Post  fisker Sat May 08, 2010 11:46 pm

TROMSØ - START
    Out, Tromsø: Kevin Larsen(Def, long term injury), Tommy Knarvik (Reg, Mid sentral, out), Mika Koppinen (Key, def sentral, dubtful tested before match).
    Out, Start: Solomon Owello (Reg, mid/winger, out), Geir Ludvig Fevang (Mid, out) Clarence Goodson (Key, def sentral, dubtful tested before match).

Tromsø has been a big positive surprise this season with 7-2-1 is the status of the first matches and 1 place in the league so far. I tought they would loose last away game against Brann, but managed to take with them a 1-0 win. Tromsø had only 2 good chances and scored on one of them. Tromsø is very strong defensive this season. Tromsø was missing some important players in the last game and there was a strong performance to pick up all three points from Bergen.
    Tromsø still missing Larsen and Norby with injuries. It is expected that Knarvik. Koppinen must be tested on Saturday's workout, hoping to be ready in time. Key player Kara is back from quarantine.

Start is on 8th place on the table and has 4-3-3 in their first matches. In the last two or three games it has declined slightly from the good start of the season the Start team had. Last match was home match against Lillestrom, and the Start where up 2-0 after just 19 minutes played in that game. Unfortunately for Start, wasLillestrøm sharply in the second round, and turns the game with the winning goal after 81 minutes played. Away team created a little more opportunities than the home team. Start best in 1 half, Lillestrøm best in secound half.
    Start missing Owello and Fevang with injury. Goodson can reach the match, must be tested on before the match.

Tromsø is in good form at the moment, and i fancy them to win this match.

My Bet: Tromsø -0,5, @1.85 @Sbo 4/10
    fisker

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14

Norway 08.05.2010 Empty Re: Norway 08.05.2010

Post  fisker Sat May 08, 2010 11:46 pm

LILLESTRØM - STRØMSGODSET
    Out, Lillestrøm: Nosa Emanuel Igiebor (Reg, Winger dubtful)

Out, Strømsgodset: Alexander Aas(Def, long term injury), Steffen Nystrøm (Att, long term injury) Both players havent played a match this season yet.

Lillestrøm is in 4th place with 4-5-1 in their first matches. Lillestrøm have been strong home this season, but have meet one of the leagues worst away teams. Lillestrøm impressed with 3-2 fightback away win against Start last game. Only igiebor dubtful before this match, otherwise no other injury worries for the home team.

Strømsgodset is located on the 6th of the table currently. Has been very solid at home so far this season and had five consecutive victories before Odd Grenland came to visit in the last league match. But Odd had a surprisingly 4-0 win against them. After a blow like that, is Lillestrøm not a easy place to visit away.

Strømsgordset gets Madsen back from injury in front of this settlement. Aas and Nystrøm still missing with injuries.

Even if both teams can use their best players, do i facy Lillestrøm as the big favourites here.

My bet: Lillestrøm -1, 2.08 @188bet 5/10

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 2:33 pm