Tipsters United

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Norway 14.04.10

fisker

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14

Norway 14.04.10 Empty Norway 14.04.10

Post  fisker Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:45 am

Viking - Tromsø
    Out, Viking: Martin Fillo (Att, injury) Birkir Bjarnason (Mid, injury), Jørgen Horn (Def, injury), Gojko Ivkovic (Def, injury)
    Out, Tromsø: Tommy Knarvik (Mid. Injury), Mo (Mid, injury)

Viking lost 3-1 last game against Aalesund. A match They had to use two youngsters in the central defense. But they are boosted by the news that Indriði Sigurdsson (Def) and Borre Stenslid (Def) are back in the central defense and replace the two youngsters. Also Important Tomasz Sokolowski (Mid) is back to this one, Who also strengthens them.

Yes i know that Viking has Been in very poor shape, with only 4 points after 5 matches. All 4 Points taken home against Brann (4-0), and a draw (0-0) against Lillestrøm. But they have struggled with injuries in all games so far.

Tromsø has opened very good so far, with a very solid defense. The match against Viking is Tommy Knarvik (Mid) out with a injury, which is an important player for them in central midfield. Also Mo is out with a calf injury. Tromsø won 1-0 last match away against Stabæk, who are a very strong result, but they had only one big goal chance, who they also scored on. Stabæk dominated the court game but could not get the ball behind the Tromsø goalie.

The Loss of Knarvik would weakened their midfield, and with Sokolowski and Stefan Gislason togheter central for Viking, should they have the players to dominate here. A draw is also possible here, but Viking are so desperately in need of 3 points, and should have a chance. Viking have also not lost against Tromsø since 2005. The match is played on natural grass, who not fits Tromsø either. I go for Viking in this one.

My Bet: Viking -0,5 , 2.0+ value @Sbo 3/10
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 197

Norway 14.04.10 Empty Re: Norway 14.04.10

Post  Admin Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:13 am

Nice preview again mate

Norway 14.04.10 308511

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:06 am