Tipsters United

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

01.05 Lechia - Piast

infomen

Anzahl der Beiträge : 66

01.05 Lechia - Piast Empty 01.05 Lechia - Piast

Post  infomen Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:03 pm

Lechia - Piast
    pick: Lechia 1x
    odds: 1.71 (made from 1 and X odds)
    bookie: Bet365
    stake: 5/10

(before game when lineups will be shown maybe I will add 3,4 units on straight Lechia win). OK bookies remove this game fast because clear info: Lechia won last game with Piast away in last season and was saved from relegation so they give points back to them today, additionaly Lechia has cup game 3 days after and they focus on that game so they will field reserves and youngsters and also Lechia supporters want to relegate Arka (they are in same situation as Piast). But I think that many people forget few things:
    - firstly come back to Autumn and mega public bet on Piast win, when people also said that Lechia will give points back for previous season. Lechia won away 2:0
    - no one said that last game in previous season was fixed and Lechia could win this game clear because Piast players thinks about vacation. Also if fix existed it was because Piast want to throw Gornik to 2nd league. Theoretically Lechia could do same thing tommorow (Arka), but watch next point
    - target for Lechia was winning cup and at least 8th place in league. And now ok they can focus on Cup, BUT they lost first game at home 1:2, so they have to win at least two goals in Jagiellonia. Even if they rest whole squad tommorow very propably Lechia will not win in Bialystok. IF they throw game with Piast and then not proceed to next round in cup this will be BIG problem for them because first they don't win cup and secondly 8th place in the end of the season will be much harder to achieve because they will have Jaga, Polonia B., Zaglebie with very similar points. And players will get bonuses for max. 8th place, you have to remind about this.
    - Lechia had four starters suspended in last game, so they can rest 2-3 guys from Lech game, but they will back few guys.

Normal price would be around 1.8 for Lechia win. I think that Piast have around 25% chances of win and this can happen, but I don't believe that Lechia give them 3 points without fight.
    infomen

Anzahl der Beiträge : 66

01.05 Lechia - Piast Empty Re: 01.05 Lechia - Piast

Post  infomen Sat May 01, 2010 12:15 pm

Lechia 18men squad is normal for this game, they will field squad with only few changes, Piast without suspended central defender I add:
    Lechia to win
    3.50 4u Bet365

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:53 am